Posted on Feb. 21, 2018
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid holidays, Paid personal time, Profit sharing
Morgan Services is a family-owned textile company with locations across the country. As an industry leader, we specialize in linen & uniform rental services. For more than 125 years we have been "Delivering the Difference" and continue to meet our customers’ needs in the hospitality and healthcare markets.
We are currently seeking a Delivery Driver and Route Sales Operator at our Indianapolis location. You will be assigned a specific route with the expectation of building a strong rapport with our customers to ensure outstanding service.
In addition to a highly competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package.
Education requirementsHigh School or equivalent
Experience requirementsExperience in a customer service or sales related role preferred
Qualifications• High School Diploma or GED required
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Able to pass a background check and drug screening (hair)
Responsibilities• Drives a company owned delivery truck to and from numerous customer stops daily
• Delivers clean uniforms, linens, mats and other products to our existing customers
• Picks up soiled products at customer locations and returns to branch for processing
• Ensures customer satisfaction by responding to customer inquiries and requests and pro-actively solving problems
• Grows the existing route through sales of additional items from our product line and maximizing our opportunities to bring value to our customers
• Operates a handheld accurately to ensure proper on-site inventories are maintained
• Completes all paperwork properly and accurately for each customer as well as the Service Department at daily check-in
SkillsThe ideal candidate is detailed oriented, possesses excellent customer services skills, can anticipate the needs of our customers, can resolve issues as they arise while working independently in a fast-paced environment.
Work hoursFull time with overtime as needed.