at Bags Inc.
Posted on Oct. 14, 2016
As we continue to grow, our employees benefit by growing with us. Our diverse team is full of opportunities to develop yourself while being part of a dynamic work environment. We are currently looking for employees with exceptional customer service skills and eager to advance their career to fill an exciting roll at our Remote Sorting Facility!
The Dispatcher is responsible for the truck operation handling both inbound and outbound Guest luggage. The Dispatcher is responsible for the appropriate truck routing to ensure the timely pickup and delivery of luggage from the area resorts for Resort Airline Check-in and the Remote Sorting Facility. Additional responsibilities include: ensuring vehicles that are on the road are properly maintained based on PM schedules, fleet is properly fueled, fleet is washed, and communicate with Drivers on timely delivery of luggage.
• Must be at least 18
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (MVR)
• Must be able to drive company truck
• Must be able to lift at least 70 lbs. and work in outside weather conditions
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Computer skills
• Previous delivery dispatching experience preferred
Employees are expected at all times to present a professional business-like image, even when working behind the scenes. It is the policy of the Company that each employee’s dress, grooming, and personal hygiene should be appropriate to the work situation and be consistent with the Company’s business standards.
• With the exception of a fully grown mustache, conservative in nature and not extending below the lower lip, all men must be clean shaven.
• No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
• Clean & well maintained approved uniforms must be worn on shift
• Additional requirements as specified by management