Posted on Mar. 6, 2018
$13.00– $15.00 Hourly
BILINGUAL A HUGE PLUS!!!
• Prior customer service experience a plus also!!
• Successfully internalizes training and customer scoring guide.
• May be required to pass qualifying test before scoring.
• Must have adequate clerical skills.
• Teaching experience is preferred.
• Must be able to put aside personal biases and apply scoring guide according to customer requirements.
• Contributes to upkeep and cleanliness of facility.
• Must be committed to working the duration of the project.
• Meets rate and reliability requirements established for project.
• Test Scorers $13.00 – $15.00 Hourly
• Temporary Position
Evaluate student responses to subject-related open-ended questions according to a customer supplied scoring guide.
Please Click on Apply Now!
Education requirements• Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Science
Experience requirementsCustomer Service a PLUS!
Qualifications• Ability to maintain a confidential work environment
• Must be capable of working on a team.
• Possess basic keyboarding skills
Responsibilities• Evaluates student responses to open-ended questions in a reliable manner and scores according to customer supplied scoring guide.