Posted on Mar. 2, 2018
Dealer for Casino
Isle of Capri Casino in Kansas City has an opening for a Dealer. This is a full time position with competitive pay and benefits.
Maintain control of the assigned table game at all times. Ensure quality guest service and a favorable gaming experience for guests. Promote the See, Say, Smile, culture through actions and positive attitude.
• Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude toward all external and internal guests at all times.
• Assists in maintaining a spotless environment by disposing of any items left behind by guests.
• Help create teamwork by helping co-workers with essential functions.
• Deal the game and monitor the monies of the table at all times.
• Maintain game protection procedures over casino gaming cheques, playing cards, and equipment at all times.
• Use all table game equipment correctly.
• Individual must monitor guest play for cheating scams and suspicious variations in play.
• Individual must accurately and promptly pay winning guest bets.
• Attend additional dealer training upon management request.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
• A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
• Technical school education or previous casino experience in dealing table games is preferred.
• Individual must obtain and maintain Missouri Gaming Commission occupational license.
• Individual must maintain TiPS certification.
• Individual must be able to work any assigned shift, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
We are an EOE employer