at Terumo BCT
Posted on Sep. 20, 2016
Plans and completes analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in an existing or changing/emerging environment. Performs a range of tasks which may include research, analysis, evaluation, design, testing, maintenance, support, and training. Completes complex problem solving with limited guidance/direction.
* Inputs accurately and timely new and additions/deletions/changes made to regional master files.
* Leads significant/technical master data file set-ups between business unit(s) and commercialization.
* Maintains the Master Data setup of customers, pricing and hierarchy in SAP in accordance with JSOX requirements.
* Reports and manages regional systems data timely and accurately.
* Coordinates creation of annual product price list, account manager and regional manager pricing guidelines with commercialization, marketing, contracts and Corporate Marketing services. Makes recommendations to ensure positive customer impact.
* Maintains account management and regional management pricing in Pivotal for multiple customers.
* Reviews and handles Q Ticket (support function) request through to closure.
* Consults with business areas to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting, and security requirements.
* Confers with data processing and project managers to obtain information on limitations and capabilities of existing system and capabilities required for data processing projects and projected work load.
* Tracks and documents changes to functional and business specifications.
* Identifies, recommends, and implements means to continuously improve department systems and processes.
* Provide data processing support for internal business areas and processes various queries and/or reports for management upon requests.
* Examines and evaluates purpose and content of business reports to develop new, or improve existing format, use, and control.
* Recommends establishment of new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve report content and completeness of information.
* Conducts independent research and data collection in an organized manner to present to manager and other business users.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Minimum 3 years experience
* Master Data setup of Customers, pricing, and hierarchy, preferably in SAP.
* Superior level of attention to detail competency.
* Requires analytic and problem solving skills.
* Proven success in working effectively in situations involving uncertainly, ambiguity or lack of information.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to approach a problem logically and systematically.
* Strong organization, priority setting and project management skills.
* Ability to analyze and interpret incomplete or inconclusive information.
* Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Willingness to improve knowledge through Continuing Education courses held internally and externally.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace.