Posted on Nov. 5, 2017
Windham Professionals, Inc. with its campus in exciting Las Vegas, NV is growing and hiring a Full Time Customer Support Supervisor to supervise an email customer support team providing assistance to customers with their Anime, computer animation entertainment experiences. Windham Professionals, Inc. with it's headquarters in Salem, NH was previously recognized by The Boston Globe Magazine as a Top 100 Women-Led Business in Massachusetts.
Windham is not your average accounts receivable management and customer care firm. Energy, integrity, and experience are what Windham was built on over 35 years ago and still forms the cornerstones of how we do business today. Our Las Vegas site is growing. Come grow with us!
If you have Customer Care Supervisory experience, are computer savvy, interested in the Anime entertainment or computer animation experiences, and enjoy leading teams - APPLY TODAY!
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Comprehensive background investigation required
- Organizes work load according to support volume to insure the appropriate coverage for in-coming calls.
- Recommends communication, including email communication techniques used by Customer Support Specialists.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of Customer Support Specialists in related activities.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work scheduled, and expedites workflow.
- Issues written and oral instructions.
- Examines work for accuracy and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of team members.
- Maintains harmony among employees and resolves grievances.
- Discusses and demonstrates the proper email responses based on each specific client.
- Discusses and demonstrates the proper use of client web systems and other computer functions
- Conduct on-going training, mentoring and coaching with employees.
- Represents our company and the client through email contact with customers by responding to inbound email inquiries and escalated items.
- Manage time and responses to provide efficient follow up to customers.
- Enter and maintain accurate responses to customers and of team members.
- Assist with customer product orders as needed.
- Keep customer files updated, complete, and accurate.
- Meet or exceed goals team goals and overall customer satisfaction.
- Ensures customers are provided with an exceptional experience.
Here's what we are looking for in you:
- 3 years of Customer Care supervisory call center experience.
- 1-2 years' experience leading email customer support teams.
- Experience and/or interest in Anime or computer animations a definite plus.
- Ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be focused, energetic, and complete assignments and commitments timely.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Teamwork and organizational skills are critical.
- Ability to handle confidential material with discretion.
- A motivated self-starter with ability and willingness to be flexible, and meet deadlines without prompting.
- Comfortable receiving and responding to emails and promoting a company brand.
- Social media navigation skills.
- Ability to understand customer objections and modify approach accordingly.
- Computer savvy with ability to multi-task and navigate the computer.
Here's what you can expect from us:
A fun and exciting environment where creativity, achievement, and mutual respect are recognized
An engaged workforce where diversity is appreciated
A focus on ease, simplicity and wellness with our online Live Health
Competitive compensation package to include sales commission
A place where we help our employees make their dreams come true - check out one of our cool initiatives
We encourage an active lifestyle with an annual fitness membership reimbursement option
Awesome company events for you and your family
Employee driven charitable and community outreach
Fun, team-focused work environment where appreciation and recognition are key
If you are looking to thrive in a challenging, fast paced, growth oriented environment, consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class business services organization.
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet.
Please apply@ www.windhampros.com - Careers