Posted on Nov. 28, 2016
Associates are expected to maintain a broad knowledge of client products and services, as well as achieve a high level of customer service skills and teamwork ability. In addition, associates will have responsibility for sales opportunities through recognizing the benefits of the products for the customer and position the product for up selling. Associates will be expected to actively listen to customers' needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy, and meet customer needs through first contact resolution. Associates will provide overall billing support to customers. Associates will help resolve customers' problems and make them happy!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
• Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
• Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
• Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
• Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
• Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
• Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
• Solve problems that are sometimes unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking and technical aptitude.
• Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification.
• Maintain broad knowledge of client products and services.
• Identify potential sales opportunity based on customer's needs.
• Willingness and aptitude to educate and up-grade / up-sell additional features and services to existing customers
• Ability to follow scripts and procedures step by step.
• Professional growth opportunities
• Excellent benefits
• Performance-based rewards
• Ongoing training programs
• Knowledge and skill development
• World-class facilities and work environment