Posted on Dec. 1, 2018
We are currently hiring Customer Service Representatives for our Banking department. Be a part of something great and love your work!
Pay starts at $15/hr plus incentives & bonuses.
As a Customer Service Representative you will perform accurate and efficient front line contact center functions for bank customers. This includes opening new accounts, and responding to customer inquiries regarding account status. You will work within a team structure to provide quality customer care and efficient call/online handling.
Education requirements• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
Experience requirements• Prior contact center or customer service experience preferred.
• Experience in Windows and Internet-based environment required.
• Previous banking experience will be considered a plus.
Responsibilities• Answer general questions, provide education, and offer service to customers in a professional and courteous manner with 100% first call resolution and customer retention focus.
• Handle, research, and resolve phone inquiries/requests from customers
• Use Microsoft Programs and client specific computer systems and databases to review accounts and update data with accurate information.
• Track and document customer contacts into customer relationship management applications and systems, to including typing clear and concise notes for each action taken.
• Obtain and verify information by phone or online, using professional and courteous phone techniques.
• Complete all follow-up work related to customer inquiries
• Set up new accounts for customers, including helping to explain the differences in products, and identifying customer needs.
• When circumstances dictate, communicate with appropriate offices for follow up.
• Maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information.
• Keep abreast of client developments affecting customer service, new product offerings and processes of company and customer service center by reading daily updates and attending briefings/training.
• Conduct self-evaluations using quality coaching tools to assess personal skill development and review results with Supervisors.
• Participate in team meetings and contribute ideas to department for the improvement of the team or improvement of the work process.
• Maintain acceptable attendance and punctuality.
• Follow policy and procedures for communicating any changes and preferences in schedule to Supervisor.
• Support additional duties as necessary in high volume or promotional periods.
• Adhere to company and client productivity and quality performance expectations and policies and procedures.
• Relay customer insights for continuous improvement.
Skills• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
About our company:
Arvato - the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.