Posted on Aug. 31, 2017
JOIN THE ARVATO TEAM! WE VALUE OUR EMPLOYEES!
Hiring in both Waterlooo and Kitchener Areas!
UP TO $1000 INCENTIVE BONUS for those stay through Seasonal Ramp (approximately November 30).
FUN JOB! GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT! EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
Excellent Salary Plus Bonus Incentives
Waterloo Location Benefits:
- Brand New Renovated Building with state of the art technology
- Close to the mall and major interstate routes
- Company training provided
Education requirements• High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience requirements• Experience in Logistics/Order Management is desirable
Responsibilities• Provides research, verification and responses to customer inquiries
• Provides high caliber Customer interaction as measured by call quality reports, call audits, and customer satisfaction survey
• Ensures innovation and quality in all Customer interactions as measured by call quality reports and customer satisfaction survey
• Captures all required data elements in internal Online Store and other systems of record as required by training and operational procedures
• Maintains a general awareness of client’s strengths in the industry; and Assists Customers by answering queries relating to their order status, changes and delivery time frames.
*Other duties as assigned
Skills• A high level of computer literacy preferred
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Adaptability & willingness to take on new tasks
• Self-motivated, works well under own initiative
• Strong team player
• Deliver efficient troubleshooting and query resolution.
• Present work professionally in a timely & efficient manner within deadlines.
• Exhibit ability to show initiative identifying trends and/or process improvement.
• Continuous product & process training in fast paced environment.
• Promote a positive and professional image of arvato to clients and others at all times by adhering to company policy and procedures.
• Written English Comprehension
Work hours• Varies
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
To Apply online, Call, Email Employer or Apply in person:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Follow the link provided to complete your application on the employer's website, select phone option to access phone number, or select employer email to email employer directly.