Posted on Sep. 13, 2018
We are now hiring a Customer Service Tech Support Specialist.
Earn $16.00 per hour plus Incentives and Bonuses.
As the Customer Service Technical Support Specialist you will provide customer service by responding to consumers, agents, dealers and service centers who contact the company by phone, email, social media, survey responses or chat. You will also address product features and function issues for current and legacy product lines, in addition to troubleshooting and resolving basic hardware, software and performance issues.
Education requirements• Post-secondary education and/or experience in an IT or other technical field is preferred
Experience requirements• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service environment or at least 1 year in a technical support role.
Responsibilities• Assist customers by handling incoming calls, emails, social media posts and survey responses concerning hardware, software and performance issues with current and legacy products. Handle issues associated with customer orders, subscription, limited warranty and services.
• Answer questions received over the phone, e-mail social media posts and survey responses to explain product features and warranties as well as to explain company policies, decisions and actions in a clear and concise manner.
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues and complaints related to product, network or Wi-Fi performance.
• Pre-qualify return requests for warranty service and credits. Creates Return Material Authorization (RMA) for product returns. Resolve inquiries related to status of RMA and parts order fulfillment. Assist in resolving shipping/receiving discrepancies.
• Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
• Escalate complex problems to appropriate staff member or department.
• Identify common issues by reviewing network logs.
• Follow case management and customer record guidelines. Maintain all customer and related records in the specified Customer Management System (CRM). Create cases to document reported product/service/logistic issues.
• Be the customer’s advocate, and share ideas and feedback to improve the customer experience.
• Inform management of customer concerns as well as service and/or operational problems.
• Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles in the specified knowledge base system.
About our company:
Arvato - the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.