Posted on Sep. 6, 2017
JOIN THE ARVATO TEAM! WE VALUE OUR EMPLOYEES!
FUN JOB! GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT! EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
8 College Semester Hours available for New Hire Training Program. (ask for details).
Education requirements• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Experience requirements• Prior contact center or customer service experience preferred
• Experience in Windows and Internet-based environment required
• Experience with contact center technologies
• Experience working in a Financial/Banking industry an asset
Skills• Ability to multitask (talk, type, navigate)
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
• Phone Etiquette skill
• Strong customer services skills
• Conflict resolution skills
• Email correspondence skills
• Minimum typing speed 20 WPM
• Strong internet navigation and website user knowledge
• Computer proficiency and knowledge of how and when to use reference material and on-line information
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information
Work hours• Various Shifts available
• Must have flexibility in regard to work schedules
To Apply online, Call, Email Employer or Apply in person:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Follow the link provided to complete your application on the employer's website, select phone option to access phone number, select employer email to email employer directly, or select apply in person.