Posted on Aug. 6, 2017
JOIN THE ARVATO TEAM! WE VALUE OUR EMPLOYEES!
FUN JOB! GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT! EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
8 College Semester Hours available for New Hire Training Program. (ask for details).
Education requirements• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, required
Experience requirements• Prior contact center or customer service experience preferred
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Experience in Windows and Internet-based environment required
• Experience with contact center technologies
• Experience working in a Financial/Banking industry an asset
Responsibilities• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer proficiency and knowledge of how and when to use reference material and on-line information
• Phone Etiquette skill
• Flexibility in regard to work schedules
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information
• Strong customer services skill
Skills• Customer Orientation and Focus
• Ability to multitask (talk, type, navigate)
• Minimum typing speed 20 WPM
• Problem solving and resolution skills
• Strong internet navigation and website user knowledge
• Email correspondence skills
• Organizational and team work skills
• Conflict resolution skills
Work hoursVarious Shifts Available
To Apply online, Call, Email Employer or Apply in person:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Follow the link provided to complete your application on the employer's website, select phone option to access phone number, select employer email to email employer directly, or select apply in person.