Posted on Feb. 3, 2018
***APPLY ONLINE TODAY***
Please take the time to go online and complete the online application. To be considered for this position, all candidates MUST complete the online application. See below for details.
JOIN THE ARVATO TEAM! WE VALUE OUR EMPLOYEES!
FUN JOB! GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT! EXCELLENT BENEFITS and GREAT PAY!
8 College Semester Hours available for New Hire Training Program. (ask for details).
Arvato Bertelsmann is one of the world's largest mass media companies and also active in the service sector and education. Our DNA is built upon Customer Obsession, Ownership and Continuous Improvement (Hustle). We achieve our goals by means of experience, state-of-the-art technologies, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation and having fun! Come and join our team today!
Perform accurate and efficient front line contact center functions for bank customers. This includes opening new Checking, Savings, IRA, and CD accounts, and responding to customer inquiries regarding account status. This position works within a team structure to provide quality customer care and efficient call/online handling.
Education requirements• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Experience requirements• Prior contact center or customer service experience preferred
• Experience in Windows and Internet-based environment required
• Experience with contact center technologies
• Experience working in a Financial/Banking industry an asset
Skills• Ability to multitask (talk, type, navigate)
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
• Phone Etiquette skill
• Strong customer services skills
• Conflict resolution skills
• Email correspondence skills
• Minimum typing speed 20 WPM
• Strong internet navigation and website user knowledge
• Computer proficiency and knowledge of how and when to use reference material and on-line information
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information
Work hours• Various Shifts available
• Must have flexibility in regard to work schedules
***APPLY ONLINE TODAY***
Please take the time to go online and complete the online application. To be considered for this position, all candidates MUST complete the online application.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Follow the link provided to complete your application on the employer's website, select phone option to access phone number, select employer email to email employer directly, or select apply in person.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. aa/eoe/m/f/d/v.