Posted on Apr. 9, 2018
***APPLY ONLINE TODAY***
Please take the time to go online and complete the online application. To be considered for this position, all candidates MUST complete the online application. See below for details.
JOIN THE ARVATO TEAM! WE VALUE OUR EMPLOYEES!
FUN JOB! GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT! EXCELLENT BENEFITS and GREAT PAY!
Perform accurate and efficient front line contact center functions for bank customers. This includes opening new Checking, Savings, IRA, and CD accounts, and responding to customer inquiries regarding account status. This position works within a team structure to provide quality customer care and efficient call/online handling.
Education requirements• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, required
Experience requirements• Prior contact center or customer service experience preferred
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
• Experience in Windows and Internet-based environment required.
Skills• Customer Orientation and Focus
• Ability to multitask (talk, type, navigate)
• Minimum typing speed 20 WPM
• Problem solving and resolution skills
• Strong internet navigation and website user knowledge
• Email correspondence skills
• Organizational and team work skills
• Conflict resolution skills
• Experience with contact center technologies
• Experience working in a Financial/Banking industry an asset.
• Sales, cross-selling, and up selling experience desirable.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer proficiency and knowledge of how and when to use reference material and on-line information.
• Phone Etiquette skill.
• Flexibility in regard to work schedules
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information.
• Strong customer services skill.
Work hours• Various Shifts available
• Must have flexibility in regard to work schedules
***APPLY ONLINE TODAY***
Please take the time to go online and complete the online application. To be considered for this position, all candidates MUST complete the online application.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Follow the link provided to complete your application on the employer's website, select employer email to email employer directly, or select apply in person.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. aa/eoe/m/f/d/v.
We at arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.