Posted on Oct. 13, 2016
This position serves as the primary point of contact for all escalated customer issues, staff and administrative concerns. The incumbent will assist the Customer Service Manager with oversight of staff and day-to-day activities. This position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review, monitor and track Service Requests (SR’s) report for assignment and resolution on a daily and weekly basis
• Assure that urgent requests are handled promptly
• Export information from database into Excel spreadsheet regarding requests that have not been addressed
• Submit daily excel report to appropriate personnel
• Track and update changes to the Service Request report and provide updated report to Customer Service Manager
• Assist Customer Service Manager with review of letters from Better Business Bureau, Attorney General and DLLR to determine resolution
• Serve as backup in the absence of the Customer Service Manager
• Create and submit “no contact” and/or “apology” letters to customers
• Assign Service Request through Siebel database
• Track and update NSS/NPS and report the findings to the appropriate personnel
• Assist in the implementations of training activities to improve Customer Service Scores
• Communicate with customer day and time for repair, schedule repair in system
• Collect signed complaints from previous day’s repairs, ensure customer has signed repair and close SR
• Collect signed COC’s from all previous jobs, make post calls to customer and collect feedback from customer based on company post call script.
• Monitor all SR’s assigned to cash management. Ensure no SR within cash management is outstanding for more than 3 days.
• CSS is to ensure all signed complaints are filed in job jackets.
• Customer service is to Audit 10 closed Installation service requests and 10 EMS complaints in Seibel to ensure the branch is in compliance.
• Utilize an aged service request report to manage cycle times
• Supervises the daily operation of customer service personnel to include monitoring and evaluating performance.
• Assist with answering incoming calls
• Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned.
• CSS should conduct occasional ride-a-longs with an installer on a job for each product line to keep product knowledge current.
• Continued communication with sales manager, install manager on issues found during verbatim notes on NPS, or found during post call. Miscellaneous duties as requested by senior management
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• College Degree preferred
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Minimum of three years supervisory experience preferred
• Minimum four years of customer service experience preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong telephone etiquette
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Team player
• Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Flooring or home improvement industry experience preferred
• Excellent training skills