Posted on May. 9, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
VXI is guided by our Values:
Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Agility and Inventiveness.
VXI recruits excited, enthusiastic applicants who are ready to be successful! We create a fun learning environment with plenty of career growth opportunities. Work in an environment where you can utilize your customer service skills and experience to help customers each and every day. Your talents and contributions will be rewarded. Come for the job, stay for the career!
Join Team VXI
This is an exceptional (ground floor) growth and development opportunity for eager call center sales professionals. Be a pioneer member of the team for this exciting new line of business within the Cincinnati, OH site. We are seeking talented, creative Outbound Sales professionals to assist the company’s leadership team in the delivery of exceptional sales and customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
· An exciting, fast paced call center environment centrally located in the Forest Park area of Cincinnati, OH
· Competitive base hourly wage
· Aggressive Sales and Customer Satisfaction commission and incentive programs
· Overtime earnings opportunity when available
· Long term opportunities for advancement and promotion
As an Outbound Customer Service Associate, you will be making calls with the intent of winning back our customers! You’ll listen to customer concerns, have empathy and provide answers, relay information and incentives regarding our client’s services, and impact the company by problem solving and turning previous customers into repeat customers. Adequately meeting customer expectations is an essential part of a robust customer service department!
· Outbound calling to previous customers
· Providing product information and promoting special packages with Internet/Home phone/TV Satellite Services.
· Meet or exceed VXI Key Performance Indicators and Guidelines in addition to VXI Policies and Procedures.
· Make customers feel important and appreciated
· Help customers understand our technology in a simple way
· Give more than is expected and give the unexpected
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Ability and desire to sell & earn top incentives
· Able to work flexible hours to include weekends and evenings as required
· Ability to understand product information
· Exceptional time management
· Professional demeanor
· Outstanding communication skills
· Ability to follow direction / accept coaching
· Ability to manage stress and multi-task
· Ability to type 25 wpm
· Knowledge of computers and MS Windows
· Must have the ability to perform job functions as required by company standards
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma / GED required
· 6 months to 1 year recent employment history
· Customer service experience required
· Strong work ethic
· Result driven
· Must be able to pass a background check, drug screen and verification of US Employment Eligibility
· Flexible with schedule to accommodate working in a 24 x 7 multi-cultural, diverse work environment
Management reserves the right to make amendments to said job description at any time. This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent.