Posted on Apr. 16, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Life Insurance
Call Center Agents
At Spectrum, it's all about the customer's experience. Spectrum employees are cooperative, trustworthy, and resourceful. We are good neighbors to our employees, our customers and our communities. We value everyone! JOIN OUR GROWING AND DYNAMIC TEAM!
We are currently hiring full time Call Center Agents for evening shifts + weekends. Shifts could go as late as 1-2:00 AM.
We have an excellent training and career progression program as well as great benefits!
Medical, Dental, 401K+generous company match, Retirement Accumulation Plan, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Complimentary phone, internet and cable service (If you reside in a Spectrum service area), Vacation, Personal & Sick time and excellent training program.
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent
Experience requirements• Experience working in cable operations and/or telecommunications call center is a plus, but not required
• Previous customer service representative experience is a plus, but not required
ResponsibilitiesProvide basic customer support related to Spectrum services, including troubleshooting video issues and responding to basic billing inquiries (i.e., taking a payment, providing account balance). Employees in this role are responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships with customers on behalf of Spectrum and ensuring issues are addressed consistently with company policies and practices. Works under general supervision.
• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
• Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner
• Effectively present and discuss Spectrum products and services
• Convey an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding regarding services
• Manage customer interactions professionally and efficiently
• Effectively address customer questions, complaints and concerns within the scope of responsibility
• Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product
• Facilitate customer issue escalations to local management/support as required. Determine necessity for field visits.
Skills• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
• Ability to effectively train and offer guidance to other representatives preferred
Work hours• Evening Shifts + Weekends
• Shifts could go as late as 1:00-2:00 am
Apply online - Requisition Number 216654BR
see apply buttons
More on Spectrum: Spectrum reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.