Posted on Jan. 1, 2018
JOIN THE ARVATO TEAM! WE VALUE OUR EMPLOYEES!
FUN JOB! GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT! EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
NEW PAY RATE: $15.00/hr
$400 Bonus will be paid upon successful graduation from training (6 weeks)*
Additional $600 Bonus will be paid after 12 weeks of successful employment.
Total bonus potential of $1,000 within the first 12 weeks of employment.
Waterloo Location Benefits:
- Brand New Renovated Building with state of the art technology
- Close to the mall and major interstate routes
- Company training provided
The Client Online Store is responsible for the direct marketing, sales and fulfillment of client products and services to existing and new Customers. The Online Store uses both the Web and the Telesales channel to fulfill Customer requests for products as well as third party products to its Customers. Assisted Sales Advisors will provide inbound and/or outbound sales support for client product orders. Assisted Sales Advisors are classified into two types: Computer Expert and Mobility Specialist. Computer Experts will provide sales support for clients’ computer family of products and Mobile Advisors will provide support for client’s line of Mobile products (tablet, phone and etc)
Education requirements• High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience requirements• Experience in Logistics/Order Management is desirable
Qualifications• Demonstrated ability to question logically and effectively to identify the root cause of a problem
• Passion for innovation and high tech products
• Innate desire to upsell customers ensuring the right product for customer need
• Demonstrated experience in sales environment supporting technical products
• Understanding of state of the art telecommunications and related devices.
• Ability to be a flexible and adapt to new situations quickly, anticipate the next question/issue, with a focus toward first contact resolution
• Demonstrates self-assurance in communicating with customers and possess excellent rapport building skill
• Fluent in English written grammar and spelling and able to communicate in the business writing style
• Must be fluent in professional verbal communication in English
• Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft software products; Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint
• Must be capable of typing at 35 WPM as verified by a formal test
• Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Regular predictable attendance required
Responsibilities• Providing a high caliber Customer interaction as measured by client’s call quality reports, call audits, and customer satisfaction survey;
• Providing pre-sales consultative solutions, which explain features and advantages of client Products to Customers who call Online
• Store Sales and Service;
• Logging of correct and valid orders and accurately logging all sales opportunities;
• Selling and providing sales support for client Products to drive incremental revenue while ensuring the highest level of Customer
• Satisfaction Survey scores
• Presenting to the public a strong working expertise in all client
• Supported Products (now and in the future) as measured by call quality reports, call audits and Customer Satisfaction Survey scores;
• Ensuring innovation and quality in all Customer interactions as measured by call quality reports and Customer Satisfaction Survey scores;
• Capturing all required data elements in internal Online Store and other systems of record as required by training and operational procedures; and
• Maintaining a general awareness of client’s strengths in the industry.
• Escalating orders exceeding the U.S. equivalent of ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00) to client Manager.
Work hours• Varies
To Apply online, Call, Email Employer or Apply in person:
1. APPLY BY EMAIL: Fill out the "Quick Apply" form, attached your resume, and select "Apply Now.
2. APPLY ONLINE OR CALL: Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form select "Apply Now". Follow the link provided to complete your application on the employer's website, or select phone option to access phone number.