Posted on Aug. 11, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
New Hire Class Start Date - September 5th, 2017
Provides basic customer support related to Charter services, including handling billing inquiries and payments. Employees in this role are responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships with customers on behalf of Charter and ensuring issues are addressed consistently with company policies and practices. Works under general supervision.
WHY WORK AT CHARTER?
►Starting pay at $12.45/hr
►Stability - Consistent full-time schedules
►Countless Career Growth Options
►Incredibly Competitive Benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
►A Collaborative Culture
►Quality Coaching Sessions
►Free streaming of HBOGo, Showtime, and more channels
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent
Experience requirements• 1 year of previous customer service representative experience
• Experience working in cable operations and/or telecommunications call center preferred
Responsibilities• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
• Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
• Effectively present and discuss Charter products and services.
• Convey an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding regarding services.
• Manage customer interactions professionally and efficiently.
• Effectively address customer questions, complaints and concerns within the scope of responsibility.
• Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
• Facilitate customer issue escalations to local management/support as required. Determine necessity for field visits.
• Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken.
• Fulfill work schedules as required.
• Participate in quality coaching sessions to ensure efficient and effective interactions with customers.
• Keep supervisor informed of any work-related concerns.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
• Ability to effectively train and offer guidance to other representatives
Apply on line - see apply buttons
Requisition Number: 201609BR
More on Spectrum: Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.