Posted on Aug. 27, 2017
Full Time, Temporary
We are hiring a team of Customer Service Representatives for a new HR Benefits Client Services Project! All training is provided - No HR or Benefits experience is needed.
Temporary Positions with attractive compensation program including options for overtime hours and health benefits eligibility. Also potential for Direct Hire opportunity based on performance.
** Now Paying $11.50 per hour to start! **
Does this describe YOU?
· Excellent customer service/support and oral/written communications skills.
· Effective listener.
· Comfortable with Basic Computer Operations.
If YES, we invite you to Apply Immediately!
NGA Human Resources offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities. At NGA, we’re dedicated to our clients, and we operate as a single, global team striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do. Talk to NGA and discover what A World of Opportunity can mean for you!!
Benefits: Complete benefits package is available for permanent employees which include Medical/Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, EAP, HSA and 401K!
NGA Human Resources is a market-leading, global, Human Resources services provider offering innovative HR business solutions. Our 8,500 employees are dedicated to delivering excellence through HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. As a recognized global HR services leader, we have offices in 35 countries on five continents, supporting customers in more than 145 countries.
Complete Quick Apply
- Include your resume or summary of experience
- You will be contacted via phone for next steps
Education requirements• Minimum High school diploma/GED is required.
Experience requirements• Customer service related work experience highly preferred (for example: Retail, Restaurant, Hospitality, Call Center, etc.)
• Call Center experience is a plus
• No previous HR or Benefits experience required
• Knowledge of basic computer operations
• Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service/support skills
• Ability to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
• Must have organizational skills, such as the ability to multi-task, set priorities and follow up in a timely manner
Qualifications• Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment, as well as, work independently and make sound decisions
ResponsibilitiesThe Role: Interface with customers via inbound or outbound calls or the Internet for the purpose of resolving routine problems with products or services. As a "Problem Resolution Associate" you are the initial customer contact for our Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answers and greets customer's calls in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using NGA HR policies, procedures and practices.
· Listens attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
· Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements and/or problem as the first contact resolution.
· Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer assistance/education, as needed.
· Prepare and complete accurate work and update customer ticket/file via system.
· Conduct correspondence with customers and team members.
· Communicate effectively with individuals/team to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
· Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to the appropriate party.
· Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
· Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
· Occasionally use decision-support tools to answer complex questions or to verify subject matter details.
· Solve problems that are sometimes unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
· Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification.
· Maintain a broad knowledge of NGA HR’s services. This role is the Tier I position for the various towers of services, such as Benefits, Organization Management, Human Resources, etc.; therefore, you may be specializing in one particular knowledge tower or various knowledge towers.
· Other duties, as assigned by your immediate supervisor and/or manager.
Key Organizational Competencies:
· Be Accountable
· Solve Problems
· Take Ownership
· Be Client Centric
· Be Effective
SkillsPaid training is provided. No HR or Benefits experience is needed.
Work hoursMonday through Friday Shifts from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Willingness to rotate shifts, as needed