Posted on Jan. 12, 2018
Full Time, Contractor, Temporary
NGA Human Resources is in search of customer-focused, dependable, team players such as you to join our team of over 8,000 professionals worldwide. Exciting opportunity to join our Tallahassee team for HR Benefits Client Project!
• All training is provided - No HR or Benefits experience is needed.
• Plan to meet with our Hiring Managers
• Visit us on Thursday January 18, 10am-1pm
• Complete Quick Apply for location address
Temporary Positions with attractive compensation program and:
• options for overtime hours and health benefits eligibility
• potential for Direct Hire opportunity based on performance
** Now Paying $11.50 per hour to start! **
We provide paid training, so while Call Center experience is preferred-it is not required. These opportunities are great for those seeking to build a career in HR or for those wishing to gain Call Center experience.
NGA Human Resources offers you a unique chance to build your career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
This is for a Contract class that will begin February 26, 2018
We are seeking candidates with any of the following, or a combination of, skill sets/experience:
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Knowledge of basic computer operations.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service/support skills.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Organizational skills, such as the ability to multi-task, set priorities and follow up in a timely manner.
• Can pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Does this describe YOU?
If YES, we invite you to Apply Immediately and plan to meet with us on THURSDAY, January 18, 2018 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM.!
NGA Human Resources offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities. At NGA, we’re dedicated to our clients, and we operate as a single, global team striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do. Talk to NGA and discover what A World of Opportunity can mean for you!!
Benefits: Complete benefits package is available for permanent employees which include Medical/Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, EAP, HSA and 401K!
NGA Human Resources is a market-leading, global, Human Resources services provider offering innovative HR business solutions. Our 8,500 employees are dedicated to delivering excellence through HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. As a recognized global HR services leader, we have offices in 35 countries on five continents, supporting customers in more than 145 countries.
***As part of our recruiting and selection process, our organization conducts a background check and requires a pre-employment drug screen
Complete Quick Apply
- Include your resume or summary of experience
- Plan to visit us on Thursday January 18, 10am-1pm
Education requirements• Minimum High school diploma/GED is required.
Experience requirements• Customer service related work experience highly preferred (for example: Retail, Restaurant, Hospitality, Call Center, etc.)
• Call Center experience is a plus
• No previous HR or Benefits experience required
Qualifications• Knowledge of basic computer operations
• Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service/support skills
• Ability to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
• Must have organizational skills, such as the ability to multi-task, set priorities and follow up in a timely manner
ResponsibilitiesThe Role: Interface with customers via inbound or outbound calls or the Internet for the purpose of resolving routine problems with products or services. As a "Problem Resolution Associate" you are the initial customer contact for our Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answers and greets customer's calls in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using NGA HR policies, procedures and practices.
· Listens attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
· Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements and/or problem as the first contact resolution.
· Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer assistance/education, as needed.
· Prepare and complete accurate work and update customer ticket/file via system.
· Conduct correspondence with customers and team members.
· Communicate effectively with individuals/team to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
· Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to the appropriate party.
· Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
· Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
· Occasionally use decision-support tools to answer complex questions or to verify subject matter details.
· Solve problems that are sometimes unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
· Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification.
· Maintain a broad knowledge of NGA HR’s services. This role is the Tier I position for the various towers of services, such as Benefits, Organization Management, Human Resources, etc.; therefore, you may be specializing in one particular knowledge tower or various knowledge towers.
SkillsPaid training is provided. No HR or Benefits experience is needed.
Work hoursMonday through Friday Shifts from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Willingness to rotate shifts, as needed