Posted on Jan. 12, 2018
Full Time, Contractor, Temporary
NGA Human Resources is in search of customer-focused, dependable, team players such as you to join our team of over 8,000 professionals worldwide. Exciting opportunity to join our Tallahassee team for HR Benefits Client Project!
• All training is provided - No HR or Benefits experience is needed.
Temporary Positions with attractive compensation program and:
• options for overtime hours and health benefits eligibility
• potential for Direct Hire opportunity based on performance
** Now Paying $11.50 per hour to start! **
We provide paid training, so while Call Center experience is preferred-it is not required. These opportunities are great for those seeking to build a career in HR or for those wishing to gain Call Center experience.
NGA Human Resources offers you a unique chance to build your career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
This is for a Contract class that will begin February 26, 2018
We are seeking candidates with any of the following, or a combination of, skill sets/experience:
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Knowledge of basic computer operations.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service/support skills.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Organizational skills, such as the ability to multi-task, set priorities and follow up in a timely manner.
• Can pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Does this describe YOU?
If YES, we invite you to Apply Immediately and plan to meet with us on THURSDAY, January 18, 2018 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM.!
NGA Human Resources offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities. At NGA, we’re dedicated to our clients, and we operate as a single, global team striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do. Talk to NGA and discover what A World of Opportunity can mean for you!!
Benefits: Complete benefits package is available for permanent employees which include Medical/Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, EAP, HSA and 401K!
NGA Human Resources is a market-leading, global, Human Resources services provider offering innovative HR business solutions. Our 8,500 employees are dedicated to delivering excellence through HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. As a recognized global HR services leader, we have offices in 35 countries on five continents, supporting customers in more than 145 countries.
***As part of our recruiting and selection process, our organization conducts a background check and requires a pre-employment drug screen
Complete Quick Apply
- Include your resume or summary of experience
- You will be contacted via phone for next steps
- We are scheduling interviews this week