Posted on Jul. 14, 2017
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
We are looking for outgoing and energetic representatives to provide excellent support to our customers. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships and ensuring concerns are addressed consistently.
Provides basic customer support related to Spectrum services, including handling billing inquiries and payments. Employees in this role are responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships with customers on behalf of Charter and ensuring issues are addressed consistently with company policies and practices. Works under general supervision.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
• Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
• Effectively present and discuss Spectrum products and services.
• Convey an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding regarding services.
• Manage customer interactions professionally and efficiently.
• Effectively address customer questions, complaints and concerns within the scope of responsibility.
• Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
• Facilitate customer issue escalations to local management/support as required. Determine necessity for field visits.
• Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken.
• Fulfill work schedules as required.
• Participate in quality coaching sessions to ensure efficient and effective interactions with customers.
• Keep supervisor informed of any work-related concerns.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
A day in the life of a Customer Care Rep:
To start we’ve got our whole training process mapped out and organized for you, so you will understand everything about this position in no time. Training is very thorough and does move quickly, so we do ask that you come prepared and willing to learn every day during your training period. Once training is complete we are ready for a graduation celebration.
On a daily basis you will primarily be engaging with our customers over the phone. You’ll be there to answer their billing questions, take payments, assist them with pricing information and help place their service orders. If you ever have any questions or need some help, you’ll be surrounded by a helpful team of colleagues, leads and supervisors to jump in and assist.
Apply online, Req. # 198682BR - see apply buttons
Who is Spectrum?:
We are redefining what a cable company can be.
Spectrum is America’s fastest growing TV, Internet and Voice Company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.
We’re building on our commitments to invest in America’s infrastructure and create good paying jobs here at home. Spectrum is planning to invest $25 billion in broadband infrastructure and technology in the next four years. In addition, we are committed to moving all of the former Time Warner Cable customer service calls from offshore to the United States, and will create new jobs to handle those calls.
We are committed to creating a well-trained, highly-skilled, diverse and inclusive workforce to support our customers, drive innovation and strengthen America’s economy.
What it’s like to work at Spectrum:
You can expect a team-oriented, competitive and fun environment that will challenge you to grow each day. We offer an excellent rewards program to celebrate the successes of our employees and we also like to partake in the occasional party.
Working for Spectrum opens up a lot of possibilities. We love to see our employees grow and develop in their careers, so we provide them with opportunities to do that. With many different departments and positions, you have the option to take your career down many different paths. If you’re looking to be a leader in a Fortune 100 company, your path to success starts here!
More on Spectrum: Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.