Posted on Nov. 20, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Do you want to work for a company that provides paid on the job training, career growth potential and is a fun place to work?
Then you should EXPECT GREATER THINGS like We do!
Full time and Part time schedules available!
Hourly pay ($10/hr) with bonus potential! Plus a VIP hulu account!
The Results Associate assists customers and prospective customers with service, billing and technical concerns via email, phone, or chat, and show our customers Expecting Greater is the only way to go!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Uses multiple computer applications to respond to customer needs
• Assists customer with basic troubleshooting and questions regarding product or account issue
• Documents customer calls in the database system; including resolutions, issues, and general notes
• Attends continuous training on product and procedural update
• Maintain, at a minimum, target levels of productivity and • performance
• Helps maintain a good team and working environment by assisting fellow employees and participating constructively in meeting
• Ability to multitask; listening, inputting data, providing solutions, navigating through various screens while applying customer satisfaction techniques
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous customer service or call center experience preferred
• Proficient typing and computer navigation skills: typing speed of 25 WPM
• Training is full time
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 18 years of age or older and eligible to work in the United States
• Be able to pass a criminal background screening as specified under The Results Companies guidelines
Include, but are not limited to:
• Health care benefits
• Bonus incentives
• Strong leadership
• Opportunities for advancement within our global organization
• Business Casual Dress Environment
• Fun and relaxed working environment
• Employee referral bonuses
• Paid training
The Results Companies is a successful Customer Experience leader on the move. Award winning solutions are the hallmark of Results' Partnership approach delivering innovative contact center outsourcing services for companies spanning all verticals including Healthcare, Travel & Entertainment, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Retail and Energy. With over 14,000 employees in 22 locations, Results is able to offer domestic, nearshore and farshore solutions. Driving success through Analytic Hiring, Real-Time Data Analytics, State-of-the-Art Technology and centered around Operational Excellence focused on Continuous Improvement ensures that every customer touch is delivered to the highest degree. Visit us at TheResultsCompanies.com and peruse our library of case studies and industry insights to learn more about why Results is one of the fastest growing Customer Experience companies in the world.