Posted on Aug. 4, 2017
Provides basic customer support related to Charter services, including handling billing inquiries and payments. Employees in this role are responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships with customers on behalf of Charter and ensuring issues are addressed consistently with company policies and practices. Works under general supervision.
Charter Communications is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products. Charter is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Charter’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
More on Spectrum
Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
Apply online Req. 196970BR - see apply buttons
Responsibilities• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
• Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
• Effectively present and discuss Charter products and services.
• Convey an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding regarding services.
• Manage customer interactions professionally and efficiently.
• Effectively address customer questions, complaints and concerns within the scope of responsibility.
• Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
• Facilitate customer issue escalations to local management/support as required. Determine necessity for field visits.
• Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken.
• Fulfill work schedules as required.
• Participate in quality coaching sessions to ensure efficient and effective interactions with customers.
• Keep supervisor informed of any work-related concerns.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English. Spanish is a plus.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation.