Posted on May. 5, 2017
Health Insurance, 401K
SYGMA Network, Advance Your Career – Make an Impact – Have Fun at the Same Time!
SYGMA isn't your average workplace - it's a fast-paced, high-energy, think-on-your-feet environment. Advance your career, make an impact, and have fun at the same time. If this sounds like the kind of company you'd like to join, Apply TODAY!
We are hiring:
Customer Service Representatives
Maintains good will and effectiveness with customers and staff. Processes and follow up with customer incoming calls, researches and responds to questions and problems, and arranges for special customer shipments.
* Receive inquiries, orders and complaints from customers; investigate various sources for information and answer inquiries in writing or by phone, depending on the urgency; contact other personnel in other departments when follow-up is necessary.
* Analyze incoming orders to ensure proper identification of merchandise; correct order code, customer number, item count and number of cases ordered; special instructions on orders pertaining to shipping, pick-ups, etc.; initiate credit memos and billing adjustments as required.
* Breakdown pricing documents, invoices, and other paperwork to be distributed to warehouse, purchasing, and other company personnel.
* Answer telephone.
* Input customer orders and process credits and add-ons.
* Perform other duties as assigned by customer service manager.
* High School diploma plus 1 year customer service experience.
* Ability to operate a 10-key. Must be people-oriented.
We offer the following:
• Great Pay! Bonuses
• Great benefits including healthcare, vacation, 401K, and stock options
• We have an employee discount program that includes discounts on purchases for home computers, cars, cell phones and accessories, entertainment, and travel.
SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States. As a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Sysco, and one of the largest chain distributors in the country, SYGMA is looking for talented people to join our team!
SYGMA is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability