Posted on Jan. 26, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
Come experience and learn about our Customer Service Representative position, our company, benefits and ask questions - all on-site at our offices.
When: Wednesday January 31st at 6pm
Provides basic customer support related to Spectrum/Charter services, including handling billing inquiries and payments. Employees in this role are responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships with customers on behalf of Spectrum/Charter and ensuring issues are addressed consistently with company policies and practices. Works under general supervision.
Apply online - see apply buttons
Requisition # 210984BR-2
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent
Experience requirements• 1 year of previous customer service representative experience
• Experience working in cable operations and/or telecommunications call center.
Responsibilities• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
• Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
• Effectively present and discuss Spectrum/Charter products and services.
• Convey an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding regarding services.
• Manage customer interactions professionally and efficiently.
• Effectively address customer questions, complaints and concerns within the scope of responsibility.
• Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
• Facilitate customer issue escalations to local management/support as required. Determine necessity for field visits.
• Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken.
• Fulfill work schedules as required.
• Participate in quality coaching sessions to ensure efficient and effective interactions with customers.
• Keep supervisor informed of any work-related concerns.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
• Ability to effectively train and offer guidance to other representatives preferred.