Posted on Aug. 25, 2021
NOW HIRING CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS
***DUE TO COVID - Now Offering Work From Home***
Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
Perform accurate and efficient front line contact center functions for ecommerce customers. This includes placing or modifying orders, checking order status, processing product exchanges and returns, issuing adjustments/credits and promotions, and recommending/selling and upselling products. This position works within a team structure to provide quality customer care and efficient call/online handling.
• Provides order support to customer via phone, chat and email
• Respond to general questions and facilitate problem resolution
• Provide information, product recommendations and complete sales based on identified customer needs
• Recommend products and sell/upsell as appropriate
• Provide complete resolutions to customers through process adherence, including internal/external client documentation
• Recognize when to escalate complaints or scenarios falling outside the support boundaries through established process
• Perform other related duties as required
• Knowledge and experience working in order support or with E-commerce environments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in required language
• Minimum typing speed of 40 WPM required
• Successfully communicate with customers to gather information and learn about their needs and expectations
• Multitask and manage multiple, simultaneous customer interactions
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Recognize a sales opportunity and assist a customer to achieve their needs
• Convey information in a manner that is easy to understand and adapt to varied communication styles
• Comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
High school diploma or equivalent required
• Intermediate Windows based PC and software knowledge
• Attention to detail
• Customer Centricity
The Company believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and to be free from discrimination in employment because of age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, record of offenses, sex (including pregnancy and breast feeding), and sexual orientation, political affiliation, union membership and any other status protected by law (“protected grounds”). Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Additionally, we respect the sincerely held religious beliefs and practices of all employees and will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation if those sincerely held religious beliefs or practices conflict with an employee’s job unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employee who would like to request an accommodation should contact the Human Resources Department
Apply with us online today! Only those who complete the online application will be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!