Posted on Aug. 4, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible schedule
Get to Know Alorica
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Light Technical (device troubleshooting) Customer Service Representative
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to provide light technical support for customers with their new devices ranging from tablets and wireless speakers to vacuums and touch screen refrigerators. When it won’t turn on, when it won’t turn off, when the time changes and the clock didn't, when the screen does that weird blinky thing – that’s when they’re going to be calling you!
You’re literally the voice of our client’s brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
Why Join Alorica?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
• Paid training
• Flexible training schedules
• Offer various shifts with shift differential for Full Time positions and overtime opportunity
• Medical and dental benefits
• Pet Insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid holiday and sick time
• Retirement planning options (401(k))
• Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
Education requirements• High School Diploma or GED required
• College degree preferred
Experience requirements• Minimum of 1 year of device troubleshooting or light tech support experience
Responsibilities• Connects with customers to help resolve and find solutions to various light technical difficulties
• Help customers with questions like "How do I reset the device?" "Where can I order filters?" "How do I set the timer?"
• Collects information, investigates issues, diagnoses and troubleshoots problems
• Researches and resolves customer technology issues with the resources and training we provide you
• Obtains, enters and verifies customer information into the computer
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of assigned client’s products and service
• Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
Skills• Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
• Strong technology and appliance aptitude
• Analytical with strong attention to detail
• Problem-solving ability
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong listening / comprehension skills
• Ability to stay composed and objective
• Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
• Bilingual language skills a plus but not required
Alorica recruiters are actively scheduling interviews for our business contact center located in Green Tree borough of Pittsburgh, PA. We are located off of I-376 and Parkway Center Dr. So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
The Next Step
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this.
Click "Apply Now" to begin the application process. Submit your contact information and attach a resume and if you have time click the link on the following page to complete the online application.
We are looking forward to learning more about you!
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.