Posted on Dec. 20, 2021
NOW HIRING CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS - WORK FROM HOME
Employees can work from home any where in Ontario.
Pay is $18/hr
We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 60,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
The Customer Service & Social Media Associate / CSR II supports one of the world’s leading companies in the construction equipment industry. Successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate a deep understanding of social media platforms and are responsible for establishing relationships with new and prospective customers, attracting new customers and retaining loyal customers. This position is also responsible to assist existing and prospective customers by determining their support need and facilitating contact with the correct dealership or department. You will conduct outbound calls in support of promotions and special campaigns. Throughout all activities, you will use case management systems and tools to document contacts and facilitate follow-up with customers when applicable. You will also utilize special tools to monitor and respond to customers on various social media platforms. Support channels include, but are not limited to, phone, email and social media.
• Enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand
• Establish appropriate and professional rapport with customers, using discussions to strengthen brand awareness and create follow up opportunities
• Provide engaging text, image and other interactive content in response to social media inquiries
• Respond to comments, online reviews and customer queries in a timely manner to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience
• Provide general information and direct inquiries to the appropriate team/personnel for the identified customer needs
• Monitor and report on community feedback and online reviews
• Accountable to provide complete resolutions to customers through process adherence, including internal/external client documentation
• Recognize when to escalate complaints or scenarios falling outside the support boundaries through established process
• Provides support to customer via all contact channels, including but not limited to phone, email, chat and social media
• Document all contacts within the specified systems
• Perform all functions of a CSR I
• Strong understanding of popular social networks – features/functionality, users
• Experience in communications, (online) marketing, advertising, public relations, journalism, media studies, business and/or related fields is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to question logically and effectively to identify the root cause of a problem
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations quickly, anticipate the next question/issue, with a focus toward first contact resolution
• Demonstrates self-assurance in communicating with customers and possess excellent rapport building skill
• Must be fluent in written grammar and spelling and able to communicate in the business writing style in language(s) hired for
• Must be fluent in professional verbal communication in language(s) hired for
• Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft software products; Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint
• Must be capable of typing at 40 WPM as verified by a formal test
• Very high attention to detail
• Demonstrate professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helpful nature, passion for customer service
• Requirements for Work from Home Agents:
• A separate room/office with a door that can be closed and locked during working hours is required. Guests, family members and others may not be present in the designated office area during working hours
• Work conditions of the employee’s residence (office area) are appropriate and safe and must meet the occupational safety and health standards for work from home employees
• The designated office area should be reasonably soundproof so that you may work uninterrupted by noise
• Monitors must be able to be positioned in such a way as to not face ground-level windows
• Must have a hardwired high speed home internet connection (DSL, Cable, Fiber) providing a minimum of 15 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speeds as verified by a speed test. A wireless connection is not permitted
• Designated office area must have a surge protected electrical outlet(s)
The Company believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and to be free from discrimination in employment because of age, ancestry, color, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, record of offenses, sex (including pregnancy and breast feeding), and sexual orientation, political affiliation, union membership and any other.
Apply with us online today! Only those who complete the online application will be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!