Posted on May. 11, 2020
Has your position been affected by the COVID-19? Are you looking for new opportunities? Apply Today! We have have hundreds of openings.
Excellent Benefits Including:
Health and Life Insurance
9 Paid Holidays
The Client Online Store Advisor is responsible for supporting customers of a leading player in the technology industry. The position involves answering inquiries related to products available through an online store as well as previously placed orders. Inquiries range from order status and shipment/delivery to requests to cancel or change orders.
***Temporary "work from home" option during COVID-19 Pandemic. ***
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent required.
Experience requirements• Prior Customer Service Experience
Qualifications• Fluent in English written grammar and spelling and able to communicate in business writing style
• Strong understanding of online shopping
• Demonstrated ability to question logically and effectively to identify the root cause of a problem
• Engaging conversationalist to build rapport with customers
• Ability to position situations positively
• Understanding of state of the art telecommunications and related devices
• Ability to be a flexible and adapt to new situations quickly, anticipate the next question/issue, with a focus toward first contact resolution
• Demonstrates self-assurance in communicating with customers and possess excellent rapport building skill
• Must be fluent in professional verbal communication in English
• Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
• Typing and computer navigation skill
• Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Regular predictable attendance required
Responsibilities • Providing high caliber Customer interaction as measured by call monitoring, call audits, and customer satisfaction surveys
• Presenting to the public a strong working expertise in all client supported products
• Ensuring innovation and quality in all Customer interactions as measured by call monitoring and customer satisfaction survey
• Capturing all required data elements in internal Online Store and other systems of record as required by training and operational procedures
• Maintaining a general awareness of client’s strengths in the industry; and
• Assisting Customers by answering queries relating to their order status, changes and delivery time frames
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills• Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
• Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with Majorel Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedure
• Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
• Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Work hoursTemporary "work from home" option during COVID-19 Pandemic.