Posted on May. 8, 2018
Are you looking for a fun job at a company that values its employees and boasts a great working environment? Then look no further than Arvato! We have excellent benefits and are currently seeking an Online Store Service Advisor for our Waterloo location.
Only local candidates will be considered for this position.
Waterloo Location Benefits:
• Brand new renovated building with state-of-the-art technology.
• Close to the mall and major interstate routes.
• Company training provided.
The Online Store Service Advisor is responsible for the direct marketing, sales and fulfillment of client products and services to existing and new customers. The Online Store uses both the Web and the Telesales channel to fulfill customer requests for products as well as third party products to its customers. Service Advisors provide support to customers’ requests for information related to items including, but not limited to, post-order support, delivery information, payment information, product pre-orders, product pre-screening calls (where applicable), and general customer inquiries.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Experience in Logistics/Order Management is desirable
• Must be fluent in professional verbal and written communication in English.
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft software products; Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint.
• Must be capable of typing at 35 WPM as verified by a formal test.
• Passion for innovation and high tech products.
• Understanding of state of the art telecommunications and related devices.
• Regular predictable attendance required.
• Demonstrated ability to question logically and effectively to identify the root cause of a problem.
• Ability to be a flexible and adapt to new situations quickly, anticipate the next question/issue, with a focus toward first contact resolution.
• Demonstrates self-assurance in communicating with customers and possess excellent rapport building skill.
• Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Providing high-caliber customer interaction as measured by call quality reports, call audits, and customer satisfaction survey.
• Presenting to the public a strong working expertise in all Client-Supported Products (now and in the future) as measured by call quality reports, call audits, and customer satisfaction survey scores
• Ensuring innovation and quality in all customer interactions as measured by call quality reports and customer satisfaction survey.
• Capturing all required data elements in internal Online Store and other systems of record as required by training and operational procedures.
• Maintaining a general awareness of client’s strengths in the industry.
• Assisting customers by answering queries relating to their order status, changes and delivery timeframes.
• Understanding and complying with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.