Posted on Jun. 22, 2018
At Arvato, we measure our success through the successes of our customers. Our DNA is built upon Customer Obsession, Ownership and Continuous Improvement (Hustle). We achieve our goals by means of experience, state-of-the-art technologies, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation and having fun! Come and join our team today!
We are currently hiring a Customer Service Representative at our Waterloo location.
Waterloo Location Benefits:
• Brand new renovated building with state-of-the-art technology.
• Close to the mall and major interstate routes.
• Company training is provided.
The Customer Service Representative will deliver exceptional service chat support to provide the right solution to customers. Important attributes include the ability to translate tech-speak, billing, shipping, product, and eCommerce jargon into everyday understandable terms. Tasks involve leveraging multiple sources and systems for information to stay current on product features, technology changes and events that impact customers. This is a fast-paced, performance-based environment where contacts are monitored, recorded, and assessed.
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent
Experience requirements• Prior customer service experience (1 year or more)
• Experience with non-MS devices
Qualifications• Fluent in English grammar and spelling.
• Must be able to communicate in business writing style.
• Strong understanding of online shopping
• Demonstrated ability to question logically and effectively to identify the root cause of a problem
• Engaging conversationalist to build rapport with customers.
• Ability to position situations positively and provide consultative solutions.
• Understanding of state of the art telecommunications and related devices.
• Ability to be a flexible and adapt to new situations quickly, anticipate the next question/issue, with a focus toward first contact resolution.
• Demonstrates self-assurance in communicating with customers and possess excellent rapport building skill.
• Typing (60 wpm) with 95% accuracy and computer navigation skill.
• Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Regular predictable attendance required.
Responsibilities• Communicating via chat to customers to provide solutions to product related questions.
• Providing high caliber customer interaction as measured by call monitoring, call audits, and customer satisfaction surveys.
• Presenting to the public a strong working expertise in all client-supported products.
• Ensuring innovation and quality in all customer interactions as measured by call monitoring and customer satisfaction survey.
• Capturing all required data elements in internal Online Store and other systems of record as required by training and operational procedures.
• Maintaining a general awareness of client’s strengths in the industry.
• Assisting customers by answering queries relating to their order status, changes and delivery timeframes.
• Understanding and adhering to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role.
• Fully complying with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
• Protecting company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with Arvato Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
• Proactively reporting actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the company’s Incident Reporting Process.
• Processing personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.
Work hoursWe at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Apply today! Fill out the "Quick Apply" form, attach your resume, and select "Apply Now." On the next page, you will find a phone number to call as well as a link to the employer's website that you can apply on.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. aa/eoe/m/f/d/v.
Please note: only local candidates will be considered for this position.