Posted on Jul. 19, 2018
The Chat Service Specialist will deliver exceptional service chat support to provide the right solution to customers. Important attributes include the ability to translate tech-speak, billing, shipping, product, and eCommerce jargon into everyday understandable terms. Tasks involve leveraging multiple sources and systems for information to stay current on product features, technology changes and events that impact customers. This is a fast-paced, performance based environment where contacts are monitored, recorded, and assessed.
Earn $15.00 per hour plus Incentives and Bonuses.
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent
Experience requirements• Fluent in English written grammar and spelling and able to communicate in business writing style
• Prior Customer Service Experience (1 year or more)
• Experience with non-MS devices
• Strong understanding of online shopping
• Demonstrated ability to question logically and effectively to identify the root cause of a problem
• Engaging conversationalist to build rapport with customers.
• Ability to position situations positively and provide consultative solutions
• Understanding of state of the art telecommunications and related devices.
• Ability to be a flexible and adapt to new situations quickly, anticipate the next question/issue, with a focus toward first contact resolution
• Demonstrates self-assurance in communicating with customers and possess excellent rapport building skill
• Must be fluent in professional verbal communication in English
• Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
• Typing (60 wpm) with 95% accuracy and computer navigation skill
• Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Regular predictable attendance required
Responsibilities• Communicate via chat to customers to provide solutions to product related questions.
• Providing high caliber Customer interaction as measured by call monitoring, call audits, and customer satisfaction surveys;
• Presenting to the public a strong working expertise in all client supported products;
• Ensuring innovation and quality in all Customer interactions as measured by call monitoring and customer satisfaction survey;
• Capturing all required data elements in internal Online Store and other systems of record as required by training and operational procedures;
• Maintaining a general awareness of client’s strengths in the industry; and
• Assisting Customers by answering queries relating to their order status, changes and delivery time frames.
• Other duties as assigned
Work hoursWe at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Apply today! Fill out the "Quick Apply" form, attach your resume, and select "Apply Now." On the next page, you will find a phone number to call as well as a link to the employer's website that you can apply on.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. aa/eoe/m/f/d/v.
Please note: only local candidates will be considered for this position.