Posted on Apr. 20, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
***MEET OUR HIRING MANAGERS IN PERSON!!!
***Visit us on April 26th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
***Click Apply now for the location address
Advanced Disposal is NOW HIRING Customer Service Representative(s) to join their team in Lakeland, FL!!!
HS Graduate or Equivalent
Respond to and resolve customer service inquiries, requests or complaints; work directly with sales personnel to maintain customer accounts as necessary.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Respond effectively and courteously to customer service inquiries, requests or complaints. Return all customer calls in a timely manner
• Notify the appropriate personnel to handle the customer's problems and concerns
• Research and resolve issues in a timely manner
• Review daily reports with the Customer Service Manager/Office Manager
• Enter service and route data into computer for billing and route scheduling purposes
• Service all Residential and/or Commercial accounts by setting up new accounts from Service Agreements and maintaining proper flow of paperwork from sales to operations
• Route customers for recycling and trash pick-ups
• Work closely with dispatch to ensure quality assurance
• Assist with collections by reinstating customers, processing reinstatement paperwork and processing collections letters for mailing
• Review and make any necessary changes to weekly MSAR
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent customer services skills
• Basic customer skills required for inputting and retrieving data
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Ability to work effectively with others in a team environment
Education: High School Diploma, GED and/or equivalent work experience
Years of Experience: One year customer service experience
Preferred: 6-12 months experience with company procedures, products and service, and experience working in a team environment
***Please Click ‘Apply’ for LOCATION DETAILS to Meet Our Recruiters, and Submit your Resume Today!!!!
**We look forward to meeting you on April 26th!!