Posted on Sep. 30, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Dental Insurance
CGS Customer Service Representatives (Call Center)
In-person interviews currently being scheduled.
For over 30 years, CGS has enabled global enterprises, regional companies and government agencies to drive breakthrough performance through business applications, enterprise learning and outsourcing services. CGS is wholly focused on creating comprehensive solutions that meet clients' complex, multi-dimensional needs and support clients' most fundamental business activities. Headquartered in New York City, CGS employs more than 7,500 professionals across North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
Position: Inbound - Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
Receiving inbound service requests for kitchen, hair and personal care products. The Customer Service Representative will determine if a product requires remote phone service/fix, warranty replacement, part or repair through appropriate channels. Logging complaints received regarding product purchase requests within a call center environment.
Schedule Availability Required:
• Paid Classroom training: 9:00am-5:30pm for 2 Weeks (M-F)
• Paid On-the-Job training: 9:00am-5:30pm for 2 Weeks (M-F)
• Set Working Schedule after training: Mid-day 2nd Shift. 12:30pm -9pm or a 2:30pm-11:00pm - Monday - Friday
• All schedules are full-time, 5 days per week. *Schedules are offered based on availability at the time of interview and are subject to change based on department need.
• Apply customer service problem-solving principles to satisfy customer needs and expectations.
• Be knowledgeable of resource materials in order to provide information on client inquires.
• Recognize, research, isolate and resolve customer inquiries.
• Ability to process purchase orders.
• Use courtesy, tact and discretion in all communications with customers.
• Screen and handle calls as appropriate.
• Must be able to handle faced paced, critical thinking environment.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and customer entitlement options to provide proper information to customers.
• Set proper expectations when call cannot be handled immediately and follow through to its completion.
Personal Skills, Knowledge and Personal Attributes Required:
• High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
• Ability to type at least 25 wpm
• At least six months of customer service experience
• Personal Interest and knowledge of kitchen, hair and personal care products
• Interpersonal skills -- Courteous & Kind
• Strong Communication Skills - verbal and written
• Great Listening skills
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Data collection and ordering
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Knowledge of computer applications
• Professionalism - Exhibits a strong work ethic, actively works towards excellence
We offer a full benefits package including health/ dental insurance and matching
Don't forget to bring your resume to the on-site interview!
An application must be completed to interview, please follow the link presented to you after submitting your name and email and resume.
Prescreening and testing will be completed onsite.