Posted on Aug. 5, 2017
$8.50– $10.30 Hourly
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Get to Know Alorica
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Why Join Alorica?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Competitive hourly pay with additional monthly bonuses
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service. The Sarasota site supports clients ranging from Utilities to Consumer Product Support to Member Services.
You have an industry choice!
- Focus on Account Services for utilities and support people with general questions and service request. When the house sold and they are moving - there is a weird extra $20 on the statement - a mini Old Faithful appears to be in the front yard after the lawn service visited - that's when you get the call because you will be in the know!
- Focus on Light Tech Support for customers playing with their new devices ranging from tablets to touch screen refrigerators. When it won’t turn on, when it won’t turn off, when the time changes and the clock didn't, when the screen does that weird blinky thing – that’s when they’re going to be calling you!
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
Alorica recruiters are actively scheduling interviews for the business contact center with immediate opportunities.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
We are looking forward to learning more about you!
Education requirements• High School Diploma or GED required
Experience requirements• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
• Bilingual language skills a Plus!
Qualifications• Customer service experience a plus
• Phone-related customer service a major plus
Responsibilities • Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
• Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
• Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
• Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
• Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
• Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
• Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
Skills• Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
• Ability to use phone and computer systems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong listening/comprehension skills
• Ability to stay composed and objective
• Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
Work hoursVarious Shifts and Schedules are available.
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo.
You ready? Let’s do this.
Click "Apply Now" to begin the application process. Submit your contact information and attach a resume and if you have time click the link on the following page to complete the online application.