Posted on Aug. 5, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Get to Know Alorica
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Why Join Alorica?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Competitive hourly pay with additional monthly bonuses
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service. The Sarasota site supports clients ranging from Utilities to Consumer Product Support to Member Services.
You have an industry choice!
- Focus on Account Services for utilities and support people with general questions and service request. When the house sold and they are moving - there is a weird extra $20 on the statement - a mini Old Faithful appears to be in the front yard after the lawn service visited - that's when you get the call because you will be in the know!
- Focus on Light Tech Support for customers playing with their new devices ranging from tablets to touch screen refrigerators. When it won’t turn on, when it won’t turn off, when the time changes and the clock didn't, when the screen does that weird blinky thing – that’s when they’re going to be calling you!
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
Alorica recruiters are actively scheduling interviews for the business contact center with immediate opportunities.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
We are looking forward to learning more about you!