Posted on May. 17, 2017
Wednesday, May 24th
10 am - 2 pm
Click Apply Now for the Details!!!!!!
Customer Service Representative
You’re a problem-solver and amazing with people!
Can you multitask across systems and applications?
Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time?
Are you focused on providing your customer with an incredible experience?
Look no further...you are a Customer Care Representative for Harland Clarke.
Build Your Career. Create Our Future. Live Your Passion.
Why Join Our Team?
The Customer Service Representative position is a great pathway to starting a career. We offer more than just a job; our jobs turn into careers (through career development and career advancement), and your career will lead to achieving and living your passion.
As a minimum our team members receive:
• Very competitive compensation package
• Additional pay for bilingual candidates and we offer a shift differential
• Unbelievable Paid Time Off!
• Generous Employee Referral Bonu$ plan
• 401(k) with company match
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Available medical, dental, and vision Insurance
• Consumer Discounts
• Paid professional training
• Team/family member culture
• Recognition program for top performers
• Career progression opportunities
• and many more!
Assists Clients and Customers, via telephone, e-mail or chat, with orders, inquiries, requests, problem resolution, and comments/feedback regarding financial products/services.
Responsibilities for inbound or outbound financial and/or marketing serves; based on individual assignment.
Consults with Clients and Customers to identify additional needs related to the products or services.
Recommends appropriate products, services, or solutions. Works on assigned client programs.
Performs duties in a courteous, efficient, and professional manner utilizing start of the art techniques.
Do You Qualify?
Education & Knowledge Required
- HS Diploma/GED required
- 6 months work history preferred, familiar with customer service and selling concepts
- Previous customer service, banking or retail experience helpful
- Closing sales and/or generating qualified leads preferred
- Multitask ability
- Detail oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to learn required information and ongoing training
Training classes are starting soon!
Harland Clarke Holdings Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.