Posted on Aug. 10, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible schedule
Get to Know Alorica:
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
We are currently accepting applications and scheduling interviews for Customer Service Representatives to join our team supporting industries ranging from health care benefits to consumer loan, finance, and credit accounts.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to provide support for customers with calls regarding their account status or benefits. Depending on your business line…When they moved and the address needs to be updated- Not sure if a doctor is in network – The holiday spending went a bit overboard and a payment plan needs to be requested– that’s when they’re going to be calling you!
You’re literally the voice of our client’s brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
Why Join Alorica?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training (you could learn about skiptracing or how healthcare benefits work)
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
- Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns about their account
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary and logs details of the call
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Utilize research techniques to confirm or find clients contact information
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable
Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of Customer Service or Call Center / Customer Contact Center background
- This is not a sales job, but experience or interest with sales is a plus
- For one of the business lines, 1 Year of Collections / Credit / Banking experience Preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus but not required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Problem-solving ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening / comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with an understanding and positive attitude
Alorica in Saint Joseph, Mo is actively reviewing applicants and scheduling interviews for open positions in Customer Service for various industries.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
The Next Step:
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this.
Click "Apply Now" to begin the application process. Submit your contact information and attach a resume and if you have time click the link on the following page to complete the online application.
We are looking forward to learning more about you!
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.