Posted on Sep. 27, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Disability Insurance
ADT is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service – people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. As a company that is well-positioned to continue meeting and exceeding our customers’ evolving needs, ADT also takes pride in upholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members.
We are now hiring both full time and part time AND multiple shifts are available!
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for all residential, small business, commercial inbound phone calls consisting of technical troubleshooting, false alarm call backs – signal inquires, account updates and history inquires while focusing on first contact resolution and customer retention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot customer technical alarm issues effectively and completely over the phone and assist customer with questions and issues.
• Provides answers to customers by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding customer through corrective steps
• Schedule a technician when necessary when over the phone troubleshooting cannot be resolved.
• Duties also include responding to 3rd party callbacks, assisting customer with inquiries on alarm handling, updating of account information and clarification of alarm handling instructions.
• Make the necessary and appropriate decision to dispatch an authorized service provider when on-site service is required.
• Effectively utilize customer service skills, technical abilities and ADT resources to satisfy our customer’s equipment needs.
• Receives customer inbound phone calls for false alarm call backs, placing alarm on test, responding person call back, AHJ information requests.
• Provide alarm history, update information as appropriate.
• Provides quality service to increase customer satisfaction.
• Maintain individual performance relative to inbound phone answer rates, customer satisfaction and ADT quality standards.
• Monitors and dispatches on alarms as instructed based on business needs.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Some college ideal; degree preferred
• Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience required.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to type at least 35 wpm.
• Intermediate knowledge of computer applications.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Technical Aptitude; problem solving skills
Your Employee Total Rewards Program
At ADT, we understand that feeling and performing your best – at work and in life – requires a state of balance. That’s why the comprehensive rewards ADT offers you and your family are focused not on individual programs but on your optimal health.
We package these valuable offerings under a single, common theme. It’s called myRewards and it reflects all the support and resources ADT provides well beyond your paycheck. You’ll find rewards to support your emotional experiences, your physical body and healthy lifestyle choices, your ability to confidently manage your finances now and plan for the future, and the quality of your relationships.
The Total Rewards program includes resources that ADT makes available for your pay, health, wellness, life, future and career.
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse® interactive home and business solutions, and health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs approximately 17,500 people at 200 locations..
We look forward to meeting you...
Complete Quick Apply and attach a current resume!