Posted on Sep. 12, 2016
Conduit Global is now Hiring Customer Service Representatives
Candidates have the option of completing their interview from home!
This position will assist prepaid customers with general billing questions, product information, payment options, phone activation and first level trouble shooting. The position will require you to use your customer service skills to deescalate customers. Customer Service Representatives performance will be measured by company metric goals.
What you offer Conduit Global!
• High School Diploma or GED
• Customer Service Experience
• Schedule Flexibility (must be available for schedules after 1pm and one weekend day after training)
• Must be able to complete 4 weeks of paid training (Tues- Sat)
• Successful drug test and 7 year criminal background check
What we offer you!
• $10.00 hr after training
• Medical/Dental/Vision l Benefits after 60 days of Employment
• Customer Service Representative Incentive Program ( up to $1.65 more an hour)
• Advancement Opportunities
• Employee Discounts
• Casual and Fun Environment
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday Pay
• Direct Deposit (Payday every other week)