Posted on Oct. 3, 2017
Position involves serving GVEC Home customers by phone and in person. Tasks include learning and obtaining product knowledge on services and appliances sold by GVEC Home to assist customers in their buying options.
GVEC offers advancement potential, competitive compensation and excellent benefits to include:
• Generous BCBS Medical Benefits
• Dental, Vision, and more
• Awesome 401k Company Match
• Paid Time Off
• Fun Company/Employee Events
Equal Opportunity Employer
Education requirements• Must have High Diploma or GED
Experience requirements• Previous CSR, cash handling, appliance, heating and air conditioner, solar, and/or bilingual capabilities a plus.
Qualifications• Must be able to pass a Criminal History Background Check, drug and alcohol screen
• In addition to application and interviews, assessment tools may be used in the candidate evaluation process.
Skills• Must be proficient with calculator, PC and Internet.
• Requires a great personality, positive attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to learn quickly.
• Should work well with others and the general public and possess the desire to provide the highest quality workmanship.
• A strong “service after the sale” disposition is required with a desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
Work hoursOperational hours are 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. M-F and 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Saturday. Must be willing to work flexible hours. Emergency situations and busy seasons may require some Saturdays and overtime.