Posted on Jul. 13, 2017
Operational hours are 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. M-F and 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Saturday.
Position involves serving GVEC Home customers by phone and in person. Tasks include learning and obtaining product knowledge on services and appliances sold by GVEC Home to assist customers in their buying options.
• Must have High Diploma or GED
• Must be proficient with calculator, PC and Internet.
• Previous CSR, cash handling, appliance, heating and air conditioner, solar, and/or bilingual capabilities a plus.
• Requires a great personality, positive attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to learn quickly.
• Should work well with others and the general public and possess the desire to provide the highest quality workmanship.
• A strong “service after the sale” disposition is required with a desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Must be able to pass a Criminal History Background Check, drug and alcohol screen
• Must be willing to work flexible hours. Emergency situations and busy seasons may require some Saturdays and overtime.
GVEC offers advancement potential, competitive compensation and excellent benefits to include:
• Generous BCBS Medical Benefits
• Dental, Vision, and more
• Awesome 401k Company Match
• Paid Time Off
• Fun Company/Employee Events
Equal Opportunity Employer