Posted on Jan. 24, 2018
Customer Service Representative
Schertz and Seguin locations
Entry level with a GREAT COMPANY!!
Must be willing to work a shifting work schedule including evenings and some Saturdays.
Operational hours are 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. M-F and 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Saturday.
* Must have high school diploma or equivalent
* Must be proficient with calculator, PC and Internet.
* Previous CSR, cash handling and/or bilingual capabilities a PLUS!!
GVEC offers advancement potential, competitive compensation and excellent benefits to include:
• Generous BCBS Medical Benefits
• Dental, Vision, and more
• Awesome 401k Company Match
• Paid Time Off
• Fun Company/Employee Events
Involves serving both GVEC electric and GVEC.net Internet customers by phone and in person. This job requires a great personality and positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to self-start, multi-task, and learn quickly. Technical trouble-shooting will be required as will minimal sales. Will also be receiving payments and listening to and resolving concerns.
In addition to application and interviews, assessment tools may be used in the candidate evaluation process.