Posted on Nov. 22, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K
Reinhart Food Service-Louisville
Customer Service Representative
Position Summary: A Customer Service Representative will professionally respond and interface directly with customers using various means of communication.
Required Skills and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum of 6 months experience with data entry and working in a demanding customer service environment.
• Ability to deal with customers on a day to day basis, via phone and/or in person.
• Strong interpersonal and exceptional problem solving skills in addition to being a team player.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Foodservice distribution.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Handle requests by various forms of communication and technology for orders, substitutions, and pick-up and return credits.
• Provide customer support with special requests.
• Assist various departments in the Distribution Center as needed.
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online or via e-mail - see apply buttons
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.