Posted on Mar. 15, 2017
Pay Rate starting at $11.50 plus monthly incentives
• Identify and responds to customer’s needs based on designated procedures of account/client
• Track call related information of each call received for auditing and reporting purposes
• Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the member in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up.
• Help members navigate through the website.
• Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve member issues.
• Partner with others to resolve escalated issues.
• Complete required overtime.
• Meet required metrics in efficiency and effectiveness.
• Provide feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
• Upsell to customer upgrades as necessary
• May provide other client specific duties as necessary and required by program/account
• Minimum 1 year Customer Service experience educating customers or remediating customer concerns.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• Strong problem solving abilities.
• Ability to quickly identify requested information and anticipate future needs.
• Ability to translate jargon and complex processes into simple, step-by-step instructions members can understand and act upon.
• Ability to overcome objections and persuade members to take action / change behavior.
• Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities.
• Compassionate and empathetic conflict management skills.
• Strong attention to quality and detail.
• Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
• Ability to be reliable and punctual in work attendance.
• Ability to adhere to a schedule.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Must pass a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen
Alorica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.