Posted on Feb. 10, 2017
Join a Leader in the Call Center Business!
Alorica is currently seeking bright, motivated individuals to join our valued team of call center agents.
Must be able to handle large volume of inquiries, while always providing excellent service. Will be responsible for utilizing customer service skills to: identify consumer needs, provide prompt resolution to inquiries and follow through on all calls with customers.
At Alorica, we value our employees and offer a competitive pay and benefits package, an encouraging, supportive environment with constant training, professional development, recognition programs and a wide variety of career advancement opportunities. Your growth opportunities are endless!
PAY RATE $11.50-$12.00 PER HOUR PLUS UP TO $250 IN MONTHLY BONUSES
• Identify and responds to customer’s needs based on designated procedures of account/client
• Track call related information of each call received for auditing and reporting purposes
• Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the member in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up.
• Help members navigate through the website.
• Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve member issues.
• Partner with others to resolve escalated issues.
• Complete required overtime.
• Meet required metrics in efficiency and effectiveness.
• Provide feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
• Upsell to customer upgrades as necessary
• May provide other client specific duties as necessary and required by program/account
• Minimum 1 year Customer Service experience educating customers or remediating customer concerns.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• Strong problem solving abilities.
• Ability to quickly identify requested information and anticipate future needs.
• Ability to translate jargon and complex processes into simple, step-by-step instructions members can understand and act upon.
• Ability to overcome objections and persuade members to take action / change behavior.
• Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities.
• Compassionate and empathetic conflict management skills.
• Strong attention to quality and detail.
• Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
• Ability to be reliable and punctual in work attendance.
• Ability to adhere to a schedule.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Must pass a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen
Alorica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.