Posted on Jan. 31, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
Sears Home Improvement is seeking motivated individuals to schedule appointments for free estimates. The Customer Service positions are located in Lake Mary, FL and it is responsible for qualifying and setting required appointments for the sales force.
• $10/hr. base pay + bonus
• Top bi-weekly bonus pay out in the $1,000.00's. No bonus cap.
• $500 Bonus at 90 day completion
• Full & Part-time, Night Schedules
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits and 401K
• Receives training/mentoring from Team Manager and applies learning in day-to-day work as an Appointment Specialist
• Makes all calls with the mindset that they are in part responsible for the customer's first impression of the company. Responds in an enthusiastic, courteous, friendly and caring manner while selling the appointment to maximize lead to appointment conversion
• Schedules appointments for assigned office allowing sufficient time between appointments for the sales presentation and travel times
• Protects the company's investment by maximizing the conversion of leads to appointments
• Completes all assigned responsibilities within standards established for SIT percent (the number of appointments that get a presentation) , PNG (No good rates (conversion of leads to appointments) and productivity percentages.
• Dispositions all leads according to established guile lines (i.e., Primes, Plus, Run-bys, etc.)
• Manages lead banks to improve their performance by the organized working and proper disposition of leads by established guidelines within Appointment Center Standard Operating Procedures.
• Serves as a liaison between sales force and Sears's customer
• Maintains good working relationship with marketing team members and sales force
• Serves the customer to achieve the highest level of customer service to include scheduling appointment to see customer as quickly as possible based on appointment availability and customer needs
• Works leads by established process designed to protect the marketing investment
• Satisfies each customer with the highest level of service and communicated daily with management anything that may limit our ability to do so
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Basic computer skills
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Ability to handle customer concerns and demonstrate initiative in resolving in a timely manner
• Ability to effectively manage time, establish priorities and handle multiple tasks
• Ability to be self motivated and focused, with the ability to work under pressure as a team member within a large group
• Ability to work a dynamic work schedule to meet the needs of the department
• Ability to maintain a positive mental attitude at all times, and to handle each customer (both internal and external) in a polite, professional manner
• Ability to read a map
HS Graduate or equivalent years of related experience: 1-2 years
Age Requirement: 18+
How to apply:
• Click Apply Now and follow the link to submit your application.
• Complete the assessment after submitting the application.
• Will contact for interview.
•• You must follow the link to receive the assessment email ••
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet