Posted on Aug. 3, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible schedule
Get to Know Alorica
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Customer Service Representative Position Summary
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
You have an industry choice!
• Focus on Hospitality and support people with hotel reservations and travel. When it's vacation time and they want to know if you can walk to the beach, want to make sure there is a coffee pot, check on points for upgrades - that's when you get the call because you will be in the know!
• Focus on Light Tech Support for customers playing with their new devices ranging from tablets to touch screen refrigerators. When it won’t turn on, when it won’t turn off, when the time changes and the clock didn't, when the screen does that weird blinky thing – that’s when they’re going to be calling you!
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
Why Join Alorica?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them. Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
• Paid training
• Flexible training schedules
• Offer various shifts with shift differential for Full Time positions and overtime opportunity
• Medical and dental benefits
• Paid time off
• Paid holiday and sick time
• Retirement planning options (401(k))
• Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.