Posted on Nov. 1, 2017
EXCELLENT PAY & INCENTIVES
Plus Additional Bonus Pay:
• Starting 11/01/2017 through 12/31/2017, new hires will be paid a $2.00 Bonus on every productive hour worked!! (New hires are eligible after completion of On the Job Training)
• Overtime hours are also included (up to 50 hours during this period)
• Payout will be on 1/18!
FUN JOB! GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT!
Summary of Position:
Perform accurate and efficient front line contact center functions for bank customers. This includes opening new accounts, and responding to customer inquiries regarding account status. This position works within a team structure to provide quality customer care and efficient call/online handling.
Education requirements• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Experience requirements• Prior contact center or customer service experience preferred
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
• Experience in Windows and Internet-based environment required.
• Previous banking experience will be considered a plus.
Responsibilities• Answer general questions, provide education, and offer service to customers in a professional and courteous manner with 100% first call resolution and customer retention focus.
• Handle, research, and resolve phone inquiries/requests from customers
• Use Microsoft Programs and client specific computer systems and databases to review accounts and update data with accurate information.
• Track and document customer contacts into customer relationship management applications and systems, to including typing clear and concise notes for each action taken.
• Obtain and verify information by phone or online, using professional and courteous phone techniques.
• Complete all follow-up work related to customer inquiries
• Set up new accounts for customers, including helping to explain the differences in products, and identifying customer needs.
• When circumstances dictate, communicate with appropriate offices for follow up.
• Maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information.
• Keep abreast of client developments affecting customer service, new product offerings and processes of company and customer service center by reading daily updates and attending briefings/training.
• Conduct self-evaluations using quality coaching tools to assess personal skill development and review results with Supervisors
• Participate in team meetings and contribute ideas to department for the improvement of the team or improvement of the work process
• Maintain acceptable attendance and punctuality. Follow policy and procedures for communicating any changes and preferences in schedule to Supervisor
• Support additional duties as necessary in high volume or promotional periods
• Adhere to company and client productivity and quality performance expectations and policies and procedures
• Relay customer insights for continuous improvement
Skills• Customer Orientation and Focus
• Ability to multitask (talk, type, navigate)
• Minimum typing speed 20 WPM
• Problem solving and resolution skills
• Strong internet navigation and website user knowledge
• Organizational and team work skills
• Conflict resolution skills
• Experience with contact center technologies
• Experience working in a Financial/Banking industry an asset.
• Sales, cross-selling, and up selling experience desirable.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer proficiency and knowledge of how and when to use reference material and on-line information.
• Phone Etiquette skill.
• Flexibility in regard to work schedules
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information.
• Strong customer services skill.
Work hoursVarious Shifts Available
Apply by email, Apply online, or apply in person:
1. APPLY BY EMAIL: Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, attached your resume, and select "Apply Now"
2. APPLY ONLINE: Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now". Then select "employers career site" to access online posting to apply directly on employer's site.
3. APPLY IN PERSON: Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now". Then select "employer's address" to access address.