Posted on Nov. 29, 2016
Customer Service Representative
Introducing ourselves Arvato – the spirit of solutions!
FUN WORKING ENVIRONMENT! GREAT PAY!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
We are seeking suitable candidates for a Customer Service Representative position to support some of the world’s leading companies in construction, finance or online banking industry. You will be responsible to assist existing and prospective customers by determining their support need and facilitating contact with the correct team or department. Support channels include phone, chat and email.
• Establish appropriate and professional rapport with customers, using discussions to strengthen brand awareness and create follow up opportunities
• Respond to general questions and facilitate problem resolution
• Provide information and direct inquiries appropriate for the identified customer needs
• Accountable to provide complete resolutions to customers through process adherence, including internal/external client documentation
• Recognize when to escalate complaints or scenarios falling outside the support boundaries through established process
• Must be available to work any shift within the hours of operation
• Provides support to customer via phone and email
• Track all contacts within the specified systems
• Educate customers about specific service and support benefits
• Use of tools to perform job duties
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent is required
• Previous contact centre experience is an asset
• Intermediate Windows based PC and software knowledge
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Demonstrates self-assurance in communicating with customers and possess excellent rapport building skill
• Must be able to communicate in the business writing style in language(s) hired for
• Must be fluent in professional verbal communication in language(s) hired for
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the languages hired for
• Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft software products; Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint
• Must be capable of typing at 40 WPM as verified by a formal test
• Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong knowledge and experience working with contact tracking and CRM systems
• Must be flexible to work all shifts within the department’s operating hours
• Regular predictable attendance required
For more information, please visit us online!
To Apply online, Call, Email Employer or Apply in person:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Follow the link provided to complete your application on the employer's website, select phone option to access phone number, or select employer email to email employer directly.